- 8/10* x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 11 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- 1 x LUS4.9 Wideband Lambda sensor input
*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
- 4 x High voltage injector drivers (60V 10/5A Peak/Hold Current).
- 4 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2 x CAN bus
- 1 x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1 x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 680grams
Advanced features found only on the Force GDI
- 4 high voltage Boost/Peak/Hold GDI injector drives, user definable voltage, current and durations.
- 1 Spill valve/GDI pump driver, peak & hold or saturated mode. User definable current.
What’s in the box?
Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket. Requires “A” & “B” looms or “A” & “B” connector kits.
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.