Pi Toolbox is a suite of flexible and powerful data analysis tools with development potential that can help you solve engineering and design problems. Its power and flexibility has been designed to assist and complement problem solving techniques employed by data analysis technicians and engineers.
Pi Toolbox is most commonly used with Cosworth Electronics ECU's, Data Loggers and Power Management Devices which output .pds files.
Use the powerful inbuilt displays such as time distance charts, X/Y plots, histograms, track maps and much more to analyse your data.
Furthermore, subject to the licencing level used, it is also possible to open/export .MAT (MATLAB), .TXT and .XLS files if using external tools or devices (such as simulators) outside of the Cosworth Toolchain.
If you would like some sample data or user guidance, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
New Features for V11 include:
- Added the ability to set a "Typical [Lap] Duration" for a track map in the ‘Create Map’ settings. The ‘Official Length’ and ‘Typical Duration’ will now be used to provide an estimate of the period of a Time/Distance Chart displaying real-time data.
- Added the ability to easily compare multiple regions from a single or multiple data file(s) using a specially designed Comparison Task.
- Worksheet tabs can now be configured to occupy multiple rows, removing the need to scroll through the list to find a worksheet. This is available on a new “Worksheet Tabs” area in the File → Preferences → Navigation window.
- Statistics (min/max/mean) will now ignore holes in the data when calculating
- Improved keyboard/mouse movement of channel traces for Time/Distance Charts.
- Changing to offset mode allows both time/distance and value offsets to be controlled with the arrow keys and mouse at the same time.
- Increased the maximum permitted re-trigger guard time for pop-up alarms from 10 to 120s.
- Explorer bar layout has been changed and now cycles between channel and events lists as per the table below rather than storing them in the same window but multiple tabs.