The classic two bolt flange wastegate. TiAL first produced the F38 back in 2001 and it's still going strong today. This wastegate has a 38mm valve, same as the MV-S, and its body is about an inch taller.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for the valve and 347SS valve housing will offer long product life compared to competing designs
- High temperature silicone nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resisting ‘relaxing’ at temperatures to 900F (483°C)
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat and valve bushing
- All Stainless Steel hardware
- Mating weld flanges are 340L or 1018
- Colour anodised aluminium actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Black)