Latest COVID-19 News from RaceCal

covid-19, Update -

Latest COVID-19 News from RaceCal

Good morning everyone,

We hope you are still all keeping safe with the ongoing developments surrounding the COVID-19 situation across the world!

As you know at the beginning of the lockdown, RaceCal followed all government advice and temporarily closed our doors putting all calibration/mapping work on hold to help protect our customers, ourselves and the general public.

Following on from the governments update earlier this week and being able to return to work if you cannot work from home (unfortunately the dyno doesn't fit in the lounge!)¬†ūüėÖ¬†we have decided to start staging the reintroduction of our calibration services adhering to isolated working and social distancing.

As we have been closed for 6 weeks, we do have a backlog of cars to work through, as well as a lot of you waiting for a date for new bookings after you requested to be placed on our 'register of interest' list. We want to thank all our loyal customers for the enquires - you will be keeping us busy over the coming weeks fitting you all in thats for sure!

As a team we are working through the diary this afternoon to continue the rescheduling; the situation is still uncertain with COVID-19, so we will be reviewing on a weekly - fortnightly basis; if you are not contacted immediately please do not worry, all of your enquires are logged and you will be contacted when we can guarantee a date for you.

As ever, our webstore ( is still live and shipping, we are available on or direct via Facebook/Instagram messenger for any questions or queries you may have.

Many thanks,

The RaceCal team

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total
Subtotal £0.00

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods